Switchview USA™ Magnification Adjustment Throw Lever
This Switchview throw lever fits scopes such as:
- Athlon: Ares ETR
- Leupold VX-6 scopes – All: 1-6, 2-12, 3-18, 4-24 & 7-42.
- Bushnell Elite 4200 model scopes with illuminated reticle.
- GRSC 1×6 CRS model scopes.
- Mueller APT model scopes.
- Nikon M223 (To be sure of the model/generation of Nikon scope you have, measure the magnification ring diameter)
- Weaver Classic Extreme 1.5×4.5×24 model scopes.
- Zeiss Conquest model scopes.
- Other scopes with similar dimensions.
*Scope makers modify designs without notice. Measurement of scope magnification ring before ordering Switchview is recommended.*
Lever length: .880”.
Ring diameter 1.613″-1.655″ not including dimensions for the scope’s index nub if present.
The lever needs .187″ of clearance between the scope body and the nearest object for proper operation.
Color: Anodized Flat Black.
Switchview levers ordered in err because you measured incorrectly (or didn’t measure), can be returned but there will be a $15.00 handling fee. If you’d like it replaced with the correct one, shipping for the new lever will also be charged.