Switchview USA™ magnification adjustment throw lever – model 167-171SVFD
This Switchview throw lever fits scopes such as:
- Burris E1, TAC-30 1-4
- Leupold MK6 (NOTE: Requires use of longer, (1/2″ length) screw included in package. Switchview installs around the circular, knurled eye piece
- portion and not over the adjustment ring portion with index knob.)
- Leupold MK8 1.1-8
- Nightforce NXS full size scopes except the ATACR 5-25
- Vortex Viper PST riflescopes with rubber magnification rings,
- Viper HS riflescopes with rubber magnification rings,
- Other scopes with similar dimensions.
*Scope makers modify designs without notice. Measurement of scope magnification ring before ordering Switchview is recommended.*
Every ‘FD’ Switchview™ comes complete with a 2-hole lever top, hex wrench and instructions for easy installation. Optional ‘shorty’ 1-hole or long-reach 3-hole lever tops are available separately for just $14.95 each and are quick and easy to swap out.
Following the strict engineering and design standards of nearly a decade of development of the original MGM Switchview scope adjustment lever, the latest innovation is the FoldDown™ Switchview Lever.
MGM Switchview™ levers undergo continuous refinement and the new Fold Down Switchview maintains ease of use and operation while adding level of convenience with its FoldDown™ feature for improved storage, travel and competition use.
Lever length: .880”.
Ring diameter: Variable – 1.670 – 1.710″ round – NOTE, fits only on round scope rings with no index bump/knob.
Color: Anodized Flat Black.
Switchview levers ordered in err because you measured incorrectly (or didn’t measure), can be returned but there will be a $15.00 handling fee. If you’d like it replaced with the correct one, shipping for the new lever will also be charged.