The AG Composites Adjustable Hunter is built with precision and durability in mind all while maintaining a super low weight.
- Average Weight: 40 ounces
- Overall Length: 30.9”
- LOP: 13.675”
- Forend Width: 1.8”
- 100% carbon fiber
- There is an aluminum block inside the forend from the tip of the stock to 1″ in front of the recoil lug. This can be drilled and tapped for different type rails
- Stocks are cured up to 250 degrees (F) resulting in rigidity and durability
- Aluminum pillars installed
- 1” Pachmayr Decelerator pad
- Action area & barrel channel are CNC machined for precise fit
- Two swivel studs installed in the forend
- One swivel stud installed in the buttstock
- No hardware such as bottom metal, action or barrel is included
- Several different color & camo options available
- This stock is available as a left hand.
- These stocks are inletted for Rem 700 and common rem clones such as Defiance, Kelbly, Stiller, Lone Peak, etc
Lance (verified owner) –
Good customer service!